Timoney’s CEM - Prepared Plated Culture Media
- Combine collection, culture, and result in one IVD device.
- Highly selective prepared media for in-vitro specimen transport and incubation.
- Selectively produces distinctive colony growth with typical identifiable morphology
||Small, smooth, yellowish grey, cytochrome-oxidase positive
|Time to Result
18-24 hours, incubate at 37ºC
- Extended 6 month shelf life (2-8°C) from the date of manufacture
Features and Benefits
Shelf-life and durability
- Designed for long shelf life, durability and stackable for incubation, or 12 month storage.
- Preplated prepared media design for specimen collection/inoculation at point-of-care, ad incubation.
- Selectively formulated for accurate detection and identification of pathogens and non-pathogens
- Visual chromogenic differentiation and/or selective production of distinctive colony growth with typical identifiable morphology
- Nutritive culture colony growth medium, formulated for selectivity and specificity
You'll immediately experience a reduction in:
- Cost of laboratory materials
- Medical waste
Instructions for Use
Biomed offers extensive product documentation for each of our products. If you would like to review these, please see the Product Documentation section in the upper right of this page.
If you would like to download the Instructions for Use (IFU) please click here ►
|InTray Timoney's CEM
||Call for Pricing
Need a Sample?