Chocolate Eugon - Prepared culture media for Taylorella equigenitalis
- Combine collection, culture, result and microscopic observation in one IVD device.
- Highly selective prepared media in a device designed for in-vitro specimen transport and incubation.
- Rapid presumptive-positive diagnosis without re-plating. Intray can be placed directly on microscope stage
- Fully enclosed cassette with Tyvek® air filtration prevents contamination and exposure, post-collection.
- The InTray is designed for specimen collection/ inoculation at point-of-care
- Saves time, material cost and waste, reducing exposure to collected sample
- Place directly on the microscope tray for observation through the cassette’s clear anti-fog window
- Selectively produces distinctive colony growth with typical identifiable morphology
||Small, smooth, yellowish grey,
|Time to Result
- 18-24 hours, incubate at 37ºC
- Extended 12 Months shelf life (2-18°C)
- Can tolerate extended periods at controlled room temp (≤ 25˚C), with no loss in performance
For veterinary and research use only.
Plates should be examined for contaminants after the first 24 hours of incubation.
Laboratories should be aware that certain countries and/or states may require prolonged incubation periods, or specific confirmation techniques as standard procedures. Youshould therefore ascertain the particular local and/or regional requirements for specific testing and reporting which indicate the specific isolation and testing methods used for their cultural findings.
Definite confirmation of any species requires a range of staining, biochemical testing, antibody agglutination or immunofluorescent testing.
Features and Benefits
Shelf-life and durability
- Designed for long shelf life, durability and stackable for incubation, or 12 month storage.
- Preplated prepared media design for specimen collection/inoculation at point-of-care, ad incubation.
- Selectively formulated for accurate detection and identification of pathogens and non-pathogens
- Visual chromogenic differentiation and/or selective production of distinctive colony growth with typical identifiable morphology
- Nutritive culture colony growth medium, formulated for selectivity and specificity
You'll immediately experience a reduction in:
- Cost of laboratory materials
- Medical waste
Instructions for Use
Biomed offers extensive product documentation for each of our products. If you would like to review these, please see the Product Documentation section in the upper right of this page.
If you would like to download the Instructions for Use (IFU) please click here ►
|InTray Chocolate Eugon
|Petri - Chocolate Eugon (Unsealed)
|Petri - Chocolate Eugon (Sealed)
Need a Sample?