InTray® Mueller-Hinton - Prepared Plated Culture Media for Haemophilus influenzae
- Combine collection, culture, result and microscopic observation in one IVD device.
- Highly selective prepared media in a device designed for in-vitro specimen transport and incubation.
- Rapid presumptive-positive diagnosis without re-plating. Intray can be placed directly on microscope stage
- Fully enclosed cassette with Tyvek® air filtration prevents contamination and exposure, post-collection.
- InTray is designed for specimen collection/ inoculation at point-of-care
- Saves time, material cost and waste, reducing exposure to collected sample
- Place directly on the microscope tray for observation through the cassette’s clear anti-fog window
|Time to Result
- Extended 12 Months shelf life (2-18°C)
- Can tolerate extended periods at controlled room temp (≤ 25˚C), with no loss in performance.
Features and Benefits
Shelf-life and durability
Designed for durability, stackable for incubation, or long life 12-month storage.
No re-plate or wet mount
- Once InTray is inoculated, no other culture preparation is required... saving time and cost.
- Designed for specimen collection/ inoculation at point-of-care, a fully enclosed system for transport, incubation, result and microscopic observation.
- The sealed prepared media device is selectively formulated for accurate detection and identification of pathogens and non-pathogens.
- Visual chromogenic differentiation and/or selectively production of distinctive colony growth with typical identifiable morphology
- Fully enclosed cassette with Air filtration system
- Nutritive culture colony growth medium, formulated for selectivity and specificity
- Anaerobic or aerobic system available
You'll immediately experience a reduction in:
- Cost of laboratory materials
- Medical waste
- Risk of exposure or contamination
Instructions for Use
Biomed offers extensive product documentation for each of our products. If you would like to review these, please see the Product Documentation section in the upper right of this page.
If you would like to download the Instructions for Use (IFU) please click here ►
Need a Sample?