InTray® COLOREX™ Yeast - Prepared Plated Culture Media
- Combine collection, culture, result and microscopic observation in one IVD device.
- Highly selective prepared media in a device designed for in-vitro specimen transport and incubation.
- Rapid presumptive-positive diagnosis without re-plating. Intray can be placed directly on microscope stage
- Fully enclosed cassette with Tyvek® air filtration prevents contamination and exposure, post-collection.
- The InTray is designed for specimen collection/ inoculation at point-of-care
- Saves time, material cost and waste, reducing exposure to collected sample
- Place directly on the microscope tray for observation through the cassette’s clear anti-fog window
- Visual chromogenic differentiation
Specificity for C. albicans, C. tropicalis and C. krusei exceed 99%
||White to mauve
|Time to Result
48 hours, incubate at 37°C
- Extended 12 month shelf life (2-8°C) from the date of manufacture
- Can tolerate extended periods at controlled room temp (≤ 25˚C), with no loss in performance.
- Genito-urethral swabs
Features and Benefits
SHELF-LIFE AND DURABILITY
- Designed for durability, stackable for incubation, or long life 12-month storage.
- No re-plate or wet mount
- Once InTray is inoculated, no other culture preparation is required... saving time and cost.
- Designed for specimen collection/inoculation at point-of-care, a fully enclosed system for transport, incubation, result and microscopic observation.
- The sealed prepared media device is selectively formulated for accurate detection and identification of pathogens and non-pathogens
- Visual chromogenic differentiation and/or selective production of distinctive colony growth with typical identifiable morphology
- Fully enclosed cassette with air filtration system
- Nutritive culture colony growth medium, formulated for selectivity and specificity
- Anaerobic or aerobic system available
YOU'LL IMMEDIATELY EXPERIENCE A REDUCTION IN:
- Cost of laboratory materials
- Medical waste
- Risk of exposure or contamination
Articles and Whitepapers
|InTray COLOREX Yeast
Need a Sample?