InTray® COLOREX™ Yeast - Prepared Plated Culture Media
- Combine collection, culture, result and microscopic observation in one IVD device.
- Highly selective prepared media in a device designed for in-vitro specimen transport and incubation.
- Rapid presumptive-positive diagnosis without re-plating. Intray can be placed directly on microscope stage
- Fully enclosed cassette with Tyvek® air filtration prevents contamination and exposure, post-collection.
- The InTray is designed for specimen collection/ inoculation at point-of-care
- Saves time, material cost and waste, reducing exposure to collected sample
- Place directly on the microscope tray for observation through the cassette’s clear anti-fog window
- Visual chromogenic differentiation
Specificity for C. albicans, C. tropicalis and C. krusei exceed 99%
||White to mauve
|Time to Result
48 hours, incubate at 37°C
- Extended 12 month shelf life (2-8°C) from the date of manufacture
- Can tolerate extended periods at controlled room temp (≤ 25˚C), with no loss in performance.
- Genito-urethral swabs
Features and Benefits
SHELF-LIFE AND DURABILITY
- Designed for durability, stackable for incubation, or long life 12-month storage.
- No re-plate or wet mount
- Once InTray is inoculated, no other culture preparation is required... saving time and cost.
- Designed for specimen collection/inoculation at point-of-care, a fully enclosed system for transport, incubation, result and microscopic observation.
- The sealed prepared media device is selectively formulated for accurate detection and identification of pathogens and non-pathogens
- Visual chromogenic differentiation and/or selective production of distinctive colony growth with typical identifiable morphology
- Fully enclosed cassette with air filtration system
- Nutritive culture colony growth medium, formulated for selectivity and specificity
- Anaerobic or aerobic system available
YOU'LL IMMEDIATELY EXPERIENCE A REDUCTION IN:
- Cost of laboratory materials
- Medical waste
- Risk of exposure or contamination
Instructions for Use
Biomed offers extensive product documentation for each of our products. If you would like to review these, please see the Product Documentation section in the upper right of this page.
If you would like to download the Instructions for Use (IFU) please click here ►
For in vitro diagnostic use only.
Specificity and sensitivity for C. albicans, C. tropicalis and C. krusei exceed 99%
(Odds and Bernaerts 1994; J Clin Microbiol; 32).
Definitive identification requires additional testing.
|InTray COLOREX Yeast
Need a Sample?