InTray® GC - Prepared Plated Culture Media for Neisseria gonorrhoera
- Combine collection, culture, result and microscopic observation in one IVD device.
- “Ready to Start” activatable 5% CO2 environment
- Highly selective prepared media in a device designed for in-vitro specimen transport and incubation.
- Rapid presumptive-positive diagnosis.
- No expensive CO2 incubator required
- InTray is designed for specimen collection/ inoculation at point-of-care
- Saves time, material cost and waste, reducing exposure to collected sample
- Selectively produces distinctive colony growth with typical identifiable morphology
Specially formulated medium is selective for positive growth of strains of N. gonorrhoerae, while inhibiting fungi and bacteria
|Time to Result
24 – 48 hours at 37ºC
- Extended 12 Months shelf life (2-18°C)
- Can tolerate extended periods at controlled room temp (≤ 25˚C), with no loss in performance.
- Oral swab
- Rectal swab
- Genitourethral swabs
87081 | 87088 | 87210
Features and Benefits
SHELF-LIFE AND DURABILITY
- Designed for long shelf life, durability and stackable for incubation, or 12 month storage.
- Once InTray is inoculated, no other culture preparation is required... saving time and cost.
- Designed for specimen collection/inoculation at point-of-care, a fully enclosed system for transport, incubation, result and microscopic observation.
- The sealed prepared media device is selectively formulated for accurate detection and identification of pathogens and non-pathogens
- Visual chromogenic differentiation and/or selective production of distinctive colony growth with typical identifiable morphology
- Fully enclosed cassette with integrated CO2 system
- Nutritive culture colony growth medium, formulated for selectivity and specificity
YOU'LL IMMEDIATELY EXPERIENCE A REDUCTION IN:
- Cost of laboratory materials
- Medical waste
- Risk of exposure or contamination
Instructions for Use
Biomed offers extensive product documentation for each of our products. If you would like to review these, please see the Product Documentation section in the upper right of this page.
If you would like to download the Instructions for Use (IFU) please click here ►