SWABS: iClean Swabs - AN | NP | OP
- Proprietary nylon tip flocking process optimizes specimens collection and instant, spontaneous elution in media with up to 95% release
- No-slip, frosted, flexible plastic handle with molded breakpoint, ergonomic & anatomic designs for optimal patient comfort and efficient sample collection
- Compatible with most diagnostic molecular and antigen tests
80 mm breakpoint (fits most standard 5mL, 10mL, 12mL, 15mL tubes)
For the collection of Nasopharyngeal, Anterior Nasal, and Oropharyngeal specimens, including SARS-CoV-2
- Tilt patient head back and insert swab into nostril until swab collar touches the outside of the nose.
- Once swab is in place, rotate in a circular motion 2 times and keep in place for 10-15 seconds for optimal sample collection.
- Remove swab from patient and insert tip into an acceptable viral transport medium.
- Break swab shaft against the side of the tube, and close the lid.
- Transport specimen to testing laboratory.
Manufacturer and product registered, listed, and FDA compliant
Not available in all countries; please inquire.
Manufactured by Chenyang Global.
Whitepapers and Articles
– Journal of Clinical Microbiology 2021
|iClean Buccal Nylon Flocked
|iClean Nasopharyngeal Nylon Flocked
|iClean Oropharyngeal Nylon Flocked