InTray® COLOREX™ Listeria - Prepared Plated Culture Media for L. monocytogenes & L. innocua
- Combine collection, culture, result and microscopic observation in one IVD device.
- Highly selective prepared media in a device designed for in-vitro specimen transport and incubation.
- Rapid presumptive-positive diagnosis without re-plating. Intray can be placed directly on microscope stage
- Fully enclosed cassette with Tyvek® air filtration prevents contamination and exposure, post-collection.
- The InTray is designed for specimen collection/ inoculation at point-of-care
- Saves time, material cost and waste, reducing exposure to collected sample
- Place directly on the microscope tray for observation through the cassette’s clear anti-fog window
- Visual chromogenic differentiation
||Blue with halo
||Blue with halo
|Time to Result
- 18-24 hours, incubate at 37ºC.
- If negative, incubate another 24 hours
- Extended 12 Months shelf life (2-18°C)
- Can tolerate extended periods at controlled room temp (≤ 25˚C), with no loss in performance.
- Stool sample
- Envrionmental sample
Features and Benefits
SHELF-LIFE AND DURABILITY
- Designed for long shelf life, durability and stackable for incubation, or 12 month storage.
- No re-plate or wet mount
- Once InTray is inoculated, no other culture preparation is required... saving time and cost.
- Designed for specimen collection/inoculation at point-of-care, a fully enclosed system for transport, incubation, result and microscopic observation.
- The sealed prepared media device is selectively formulated for accurate detection and identification of pathogens and non-pathogens
- Visual chromogenic differentiation and/or selective production of distinctive colony growth with typical identifiable morphology
- Fully enclosed cassette with air filtration system
- Nutritive culture colony growth medium, formulated for selectivity and specificity
- Anaerobic or aerobic system available
YOU'LL IMMEDIATELY EXPERIENCE A REDUCTION IN:
- Cost of laboratory materials
- Medical waste
- Risk of exposure or contamination
Instructions for Use
Biomed offers extensive product documentation for each of our products. If you would like to review these, please see the Product Documentation section in the upper right of this page.
If you would like to download the Instructions for Use (IFU) please click here ►
For research use only.
Some strains of L. lvanovii may also give blue colonies with white halos distinguished during identification. The species L. ivanovii is rarely found in food. Some strains of B. cereus can also grow as blue colonies. They can easily be distinguished from colonies of L. monocytogenes as they are much larger with an irregular edge to the colony and very large white halo.
|InTray COLOREX Listeria
|InTray COLOREX ID Listeria
Need a Sample?