SWABS: CavSwab - AN | OP | NP
- Allium™ flock technology that gives our nylon fibers a unique ability to adapt to the direction the swab is being pushed/pulled, resulting in less friction and an overall more pleasant experience for both the medical professional and the patient.
- Notched shaft increases grip and dexterity while also reducing the amount of stress on the practitioner.
- 85.4 mm (fits most standard 5mL, 10mL, 12mL, 15mL tubes)
For the collection of nasal clinical specimens, including SARS-CoV-2.
- Tilt patient head back and insert swab into nostril until stopper touches the outside of the nose.
- Once swab is in place, rotate in a circular motion 2 times and keep in place for 10-15 seconds for optimal sample collection.
- Remove swab from patient and insert tip into an acceptable viral transport medium.
- Break swab shaft against the side of the tube, and close the lid.
- Transport specimen to testing laboratory.
Manufacturer and product registered, listed, and FDA compliant
Not available in all countries; please inquire.
Manufactured by MedSchenker
|CavSwab AN Swab
|CavSwab OP Swab
|CavSwab NP Swab