InTray® Brilliant Green - Prepared Culture Media for S. choleraesius
- Combine collection, culture, result and microscopic observation in one device.
- Highly selective prepared media in a device designed for in-vitro specimen transport and incubation.
- Rapid presumptive-positive diagnosis without re-plating. Intray can be placed directly on microscope stage
- Fully enclosed cassette with Tyvek® air filtration prevents contamination and exposure, post-collection.
- The InTray is designed for specimen collection/ inoculation at point-of-care
- Saves time, material cost and waste, reducing exposure to collected sample
- Place directly on the microscope tray for observation through the cassette’s clear anti-fog window
- Selectively produces distinctive colony growth with typical identifiable morphology
Specially formulated medium promotes growth and chromogenic differentiation for a variety of Salmonella serotypes.
|S. cholerausuis /Enteridis
|S. cholerausuis /Typhi
||None to Poor
|S. cholerausuis /Typhimurium
|Time to Result
24 hours at 37ºC. If negative, incubate another 24 hours
- Extended 12 month shelf life (2-8°C)
- Can tolerate extended periods at controlled room temp (≤ 25˚C), with no loss in performance.
- Stool sample
- Envrironmental sample
Features and Benefits
Shelf-life and durability
- Designed for long shelf life, durability and stackable for incubation, or 12 month storage.
- No re-plate or wet mount
- Once InTray is inoculated, no other culture preparation is required... saving time and cost.
- Designed for specimen collection/inoculation at point-of-care, a fully enclosed system for transport, incubation, result and microscopic observation.
- The sealed prepared media device is selectively formulated for accurate detection and identification of pathogens and non-pathogens
- Visual chromogenic differentiation and/or selective production of distinctive colony growth with typical identifiable morphology
- Fully enclosed cassette with air filtration system
- Nutritive culture colony growth medium, formulated for selectivity and specificity
- Anaerobic or aerobic system available
You'll immediately experience a reduction in:
- Cost of laboratory materials
- Medical waste
- Risk of exposure or contamination
|InTray Brilliant Green
||Call for Pricing
|Petri - Brilliant Green w/ Novobiocin (Unsealed)
||Call for Pricing
Need a Sample?