iClean® Nasopharyngeal Swab
- Proprietary nylon tip flocking process optimizes specimens collection and instant, spontaneous elution in media with up to 95% release
- No-slip, frosted, flexible plastic handle with molded breakpoint, ergonomic & anatomic designs for optimal patient comfort and efficient sample collection
- Compatible with most diagnostic molecular and antigen tests
80 mm breakpoint (fits most standard 5mL, 10mL, 12mL, 15mL tubes)
For the collection of nasopharyngeal specimens, including SARS-CoV-2
- Tilt patient head back and insert swab into nostril until swab collar touches the outside of the nose.
- Once swab is in place, rotate in a circular motion 2 times and keep in place for 10-15 seconds for optimal sample collection.
- Remove swab from patient and insert tip into an acceptable viral transport medium.
- Break swab shaft against the side of the tube, and close the lid.
- Transport specimen to testing laboratory.
Manufacturer and product registered, listed, and FDA compliant
Not available in all countries; please inquire.
* Manufactured by Chenyang Global.
Whitepapers and Articles
– Journal of Clinical Microbiology 2021
|iClean® Nasopharyngeal Swab